Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone would be interested in Petri to M42 upgrade kit?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Anyone would be interested in Petri to M42 upgrade kit? Reply with quote

Hello.

I'm not entirely sure that this is proper department to post this, so please direct me if I'm wrong.

I've done extensive research and prototyped Petri lens upgrade kit. It allows to convert almost any (ones with round pin, models with flat pin require more handwork) petri breech lock lens to M42 mount, maintaining infinity focus.

It will be very easy to upgrade lens, you will just need to set aperture and focus to specific position for specific lens (will receive info when purchased), unscrew two screws and one pin (all needed tools will be included), take the back part, install new one and screw with included screws.

The planned price is around $25 + international postage shipping, which will start around $5 for plain mail and end with $50 for remote distances via DHL express or similar.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a quote from part of the rules regarding selling on MFlenses

Quote:
10) DON'T SELL HERE IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. FIRST EARN YOUR TRUST AND SELL AFTER!
WE WILL DELETE ALL SALES AT MARKETPLACE WHICH WERE POSTED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO VERIFIABLE EBAY IDENTITY

Minimum post to open topic (sell) is 200, except if you are supporter member. On wanted subforum minimum post is 10.

Other acceptable IDs to verify yourself as a seller (nickname used on that selling platform) + feedback include : Trademe

You can read the rest of the rules here

MARKETPLACE RULES FOR SELLING ON MFLENSES

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference is, I'm not selling or making any commercial offer trough forums, I'm just asking about the idea.

If there will be demand for product, it will be posted on ebay or where applicable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested for conversion of this quite unique PETRI 1.4/55mm.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reads more as a sales ad than a query,I hope you understand we try to protect members here....by having at least a bare minimum of sales qualifications...such as an ebay ID.