Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

kodak retina IIIc help required!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: kodak retina IIIc help required! Reply with quote

bought a IIIc that looked in pretty good condition with slightly slow shutter speeds and didn't even realise that lenses where interchangeable until recently.

I tried to remove the 50mm F2 but it seems the last person put it in did so at a bad angle and its stuck tight on the camera body.

I tried to look up how to remove these lenses online but couldn't find anything so I'm not sure which direction to turn the lens or if there are any levers that I need to press pull to disengage a locking mechanism of dome sorts.

want to see if I can clean the shutter up but if worst comes to worst I can always use the camera for a conversion project.

any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/kodak/kodak_retina_iiic/kodak_retina_iiic.htm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks for the link but I have looked at this page before and it does say turn left.

The issue is the lens is stuck at a bad angle and i don't want to damage it while removing it forcibly but many thanks.