Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lubitel TLR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Lubitel TLR Reply with quote

Picture of my mum at my brother wedding about 20 years ago. Not a bad camera, I think it was Ł20 new back then.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your MOM was so happy and an excellent model, this was guarantee for a perfect photo with any cam.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice portrait Bob. Did you keep the negative

I also had a Lubitel 30 years ago. My father didn't want to spent more. He told me learn with this and then we see. At the school photo club I was the only one with 6x6 Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far better than any shot I managed with a Lubitel!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob,

Congratulations!, the picture is great and show very well that the camera doesn't make the picture, but the photographer behind. I like very much these Lubitels. I got one that is damaged beyond repair, and I keep it sitting next to the PC monitor, just because I like the design and the effects that do the reflections of the light in the lenses.

Jes.