Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica T3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Konica T3 Reply with quote

Look what the mailman brought today. I gave the camera a nice clean but when looking at the photo I can see some remains of the cleaning fluid. I will wipe that off later today. This is a nice looking camera but I really bought the package because of the lens. Now I wonder if I should keep the camera as a display piece or if I should sell it. Is this a camera that is easy to sell and what is the market value? eBay is all over the place as usual.

Last edited by Pontus on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful! I have a T and T3N in black in near mint condition and won't part with either of them.

http://forum.mflenses.com/konica-autoreflex-t-and-konica-hexanon-ar-1-4-57-t59632.html

http://forum.mflenses.com/konica-autoreflex-t3n-and-konica-hexanon-ar-1-8-50-t59665.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely...probably considered a piece of junk to many digital camera owners.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Konica T3 Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Look what the mailman brought today. I gave the camera a nice clean but when looking at the photo I can see some remains of the cleaning fluid. I will wipe that off later today. This is a nice looking camera but I really bought the package because of the lens. Now I wonder if I should keep the camera as a display piece or if I should sell it. Is this a camera that is easy to sell and what is the market value? eBay is all over the place as usual.

Yes, Ebay is not a very good guide for the price of camera that is not really that rare. As always, condition is a major factor and so is luck. One week there are 5 of them and no takers, while the following week there are only two and 10 guys want to buy them.
Yours seems in nice looking shape. I believe Ian was saying something last week about having to get one Smile

That lens BTW is absolutely great. Very sharp and fantastic color rendition. This is one of the lenses that is at the origin of the saying that Hexanons are "slide shooter's lenses". I think you will like it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I already forgot that I gave away a black T3 a while ago together with a couple of other Konicas. Maybe I should keep this one as a lens cap as it looks nice on my shelf.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Konica T3 Reply with quote

It is truly a beautiful looking camera. I also have it and will later today actually go to the lab and pick up my first roll shot with it. I was great fun shooting with it.
My T3 is also in excellent condition except some dust in the viewfinder. I´m not sure if I dare to open it up for cleaning.