Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

This looks like fun!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: This looks like fun! Reply with quote

Got this oldie-but-goodie in the mail today:

Now to put it through it's paces to see if it works as it should.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a real camera Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss mine. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I only got rid of it because I gave up freelance photography and without a camera I couldnt be tempted (again and again).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a quick test of the shutter, there's some issues with some of the speeds. It's a hair over-exposing at 1 sec through 1/60, but only about 10%.

1/125 is closer to 1/30.

1/250 and 1/500 are close enough.

Above that, it's all over the place, but 1/1000, 1/2000 and 1/4000 aren't even close. They're more like 1/60 to 1/500.

Maybe with a bit of 'exercise' they'll settle down. I'll spend some time tonight just clicking away and check them again tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the first roll of film has been run through it. Just took a stroll out through the back yard and beyond. Get it developed, and I'll see how it works.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward your success!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COngrats!!!!

Great cam.

In the list of almost everybody.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the first roll is somewhat of a success! The camera functions, but tends to overexpose. I'm looking into having the shutter fixed.

In the meantime, here's four from yesterday: