Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax K-01 and Angenieux 28/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Pentax K-01 and Angenieux 28/3.5 Reply with quote

I had a rubbish day using this lens on the K-01, but I had a fun time taking these images with my cheap P&S Lumix Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This K01 just ugly and long register as SLR very unfriendly as manual focus host Sad better to sell it Mo and buy a NEX or m/43 or NX.
Lens is nice , congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I thought that at first about how ugly it is...but it sort of grows on you after awhile and it does "feel" right in the hand which surprised me.It fits into my budget and I mainly have M42 and K mount lenses so no worries there.

The Nex is out of my budget at the moment but if I find it for the right price I will buy it. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Laughing I thought that at first about how ugly it is...but it sort of grows on you after awhile and it does "feel" right in the hand which surprised me.It fits into my budget and I mainly have M42 and K mount lenses so no worries there.

The Nex is out of my budget at the moment but if I find it for the right price I will buy it. Wink

Smile a second hand nex-3 fit too LOL at least handy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful lens to have. To bad you were having such a hard time with the camera and lens combination.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,It is a great lens but hard to focus with on this camera (It was hard to focus even when using the viewfinder on my K200D)...not totally impossible to focus but not easy.Mind you that's just my findings on a dull overcast day, it may be slightly easier on a sunny day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens, but damn, even in the gray/silver, that's one hell of an ugly camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Beautiful lens, but damn, even in the gray/silver, that's one hell of an ugly camera.

That's why it's so cheap at the moment...no-one wants an ugly camera...BUT it's packed with so many features...who cares Laughing Wink