Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Perkeo l. Fomapan 400.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Voigtlander Perkeo l. Fomapan 400. Reply with quote

Yesterday finally finished the Fomapan 400 test roll with this very very small pocketable medium format (6x6) 10EUR camera.

It's lower shutter speeds don't work and has also some other issues which have to be repaired before it's full use, but here's these first films results with the wrong developing time
(I was cooking dinner same time while developing this film and the developing time went over)Embarassed

Voigtlander Perkeo l. Fomapan 400. R09 / 14' (should have been 11'). Anyway now seen some kind first results with it.
PP: some croppings, levels and curves.

douple exposure

douple exposure

douple exposure

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which lens ? I bet Vaskar, hence low price , I love these cameras too, congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this one has Vaskar 4,5/80 lens.
What kind of prices the Color Skopar 3,5/80 versions go, if you find one that kind?
I'll think that these Voigtlander Perkeos are maybe the very smallest medium format cameras to carry around with you <=> have to start looking the Skopar version Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I have both Vaskar is not much less, but visible less. 150-200 USD works for Color-Skopar , it has a rare E version with coupled RF fetch 300 USD.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set, especially the last both.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Attila and Riddance77.
First I have to take this camera to the repair shop to fix it's some problems.
And thanks very very much about those price hints Attila!