Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First FA Limited 77mm test shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: First FA Limited 77mm test shot Reply with quote

My 77mm 1:1.8 FA Limited arrived today. I picked it up during my Japan trip because it was less expensive there. One of my colleagues snapped this photo of me today on my way out to test the lens at lunch.

Initial reaction: lots of character that some people won't like. I happen to really like how this renders people and I like the shallow DoF for portraits. The focal length is not one I'm used to and I think it will take me some time to get used to it. Also, I got a silver lens because it was $80 less (?!?) than the black one and it does look a bit different on my K-7.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad the lens arrived safely. Looking forward to seeing some pictures taken by you! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too look forward to seeing your images as I've been watching for a good deal on this lens for a while now. As regards to the colour, the good thing is while you're on the viewfinder side of the camera, you can't tell the difference!