Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cockman house -HDR- Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 on Nex5n
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Cockman house -HDR- Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 on Nex5n Reply with quote

(Please click on image to view uncompressed)
This is four exposures shot about 1ev apart then merged using NIK HDR Effex. Shot freehand on Nex5n using Voigtlander 35mm f1.4

I shot a few more from this outing, you can check them out here if you are interested:
http://joshpereraphoto.metalforfishes.com/?p=2065

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.
How's your impression of the lens?
I have the 40/1.4.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple great Josh!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this lens very good hoanpham. It is a little soft wide open, but this makes it good for portraits. However stop it down to f2 and she is crisp. The bokeh can be a tad distracting or nervous. I have heard others complain about focus shift. This has never effected me on nex. This lens gives me about a 50mm equivalent on apsc. Making it my nifty fifty. Haha
All in all I really like this lens and it has given a real appreciation for voigtlander glass.
I have seen test shots of the 40 you have on the Fuji xpro. Looks to be a decent performer, how do you enjoy it?

And Attila, thank you again. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Josh.

I am very impressed with this photo. Really nice.
I also saw your photobucket, for me this is the most beautiful: