Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Infrared
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Infrared Reply with quote

Long time have not been here.
Here is something new.
Infrared pictures with converted Canon 350D and Zenitar 16/2.8 fisheye.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Have you spotted that IR photos make eyes look like black holes (This cat look a likle like from horror film). I wonder if someone here is brave enough to make some IR portraits and explore possibilities to create certain mood in them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavko wrote:
Nice. Have you spotted that IR photos make eyes look like black holes (This cat look a likle like from horror film). I wonder if someone here is brave enough to make some IR portraits and explore possibilities to create certain mood in them.

Portrets in IR looks very nice, almost all hair looks bright white, eye black, but skin looks so soft like after huge photoshop. Another thing is ultraviolet portrait.. i tried few times.. disgusting Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cat face is so funny, interesting world!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first three are amazing! Very well done!

I also shoot IR photos every now and then and I know it's not easy to find an appropriate scene.
Is that a dragonfly in the first frame? That's cool!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
The first three are amazing! Very well done!

I also shoot IR photos every now and then and I know it's not easy to find an appropriate scene.
Is that a dragonfly in the first frame? That's cool!

Thank you!
I think it is flare from sun. IR dont like front lights...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great landscapes. I would like to see some IR portraits, I am unconvinced by the cat picture about the greatness of IR for portraiture. Black eyes look quite disconcerting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Great landscapes. I would like to see some IR portraits, I am unconvinced by the cat picture about the greatness of IR for portraiture. Black eyes look quite disconcerting.

Here's a set of UV/visible/IR portraits:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UV_Vis_IR_Portrait.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice return .. thank you!