Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A walk in the forrest with Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 120mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: A walk in the forrest with Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 120mm Reply with quote

Lovely zebra lens...

A rare picture of me! I found a way for my wife to take pictures with these old mf lenses Wink
Pre focus at a point on the ground some distance ahead, ask the wife to stand exactly where you stay, walk to the focus point and ask her to push the button Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And lovely shoots! I like all of them ! Seems you had very nice walk ! I look forward to see more!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics! wife made it right. which camera ?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
And lovely shoots! I like all of them ! Seems you had very nice walk ! I look forward to see more!

+1

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
great pics! wife made it right. which camera ?

OM-D Wink
The best feature on the OM-D is IMO the IBIS. It is really amazing when using old mf lenses!

Wife made the best shots Very Happy

Thx for comments guys

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is not pretty only , talented too Smile picture is great from you !
Honestly I always amazed by your shoots, partially a bit everything, nice people, nice subjects, colors, clarity , sharpness etc all great!

OM-D seems so much better than my G1 or you can make so much better shoots Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine series

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely pictures Lars..
Attila, of course OMD is better camera...look at the price ratio Smile