Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some pics of my camera collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Some pics of my camera collection Reply with quote

This weekend I took out my cameras out of their cases to breathe some air. Sadly I could not show off my whole collection, but the majority is here Smile Sorry for the poor`ish quality. The light was not all that good .

Enjoy Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great collection! I like the piano too. What is it?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hat off for you.
Awesome collection! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete red army ! Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

Amazing. I just wonder why so many similar cams?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woow!!!

It seems the Russian Leib-Gvardii Artilleriiskii batalion (Life Guards Artillery battalion) in position to combat!!!!

Razz

Great photos!!!

Jnarciso

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's massive - and I thought I had too many cameras.
Have to show it to my wife Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a small army.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:

I know I don't have many cameras but my girlfriend thinks I do, so this a perfect picture to show to her.

Most of the cameras look in excellent to mint condition, that is great !!!!

Very nice collection !!!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm speechless! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words Smile. I do love soviet cameras. My first film camera that i`ve used was a very late Fed-2 ( see the pic.) and it got me started and motivated me to collect all of these cameras.

To LucisPictor : Actually there are no 2 identical cameras here Smile. All of them are different in some way. This is how I collect them - by variation and small differences such as : quality/factory marks,their type, position etc, serial number position encoding etc. Smile.

To Inombrable: YES! All of the cameras are in ether new unused or mint like condition. Some of them have nonworking lightmeters but it`s to be expected from selenium meters. Also i think that 2 cameras have nonworking self-timers. However all the Zenit-ET`s, Fed-5 series are in mint/new-old stock condition. The FKD 13x18 is also mint.

TO Attila: well there are several Japanese friend out there : The Minolta 7000, Pentax K1000 and Luxon Super 1000 Smile.

In general I think that ~ 20+ cameras are still missing from the whole lot. Also various Russian accessories, books , photo enlargers and lenses are not shown here.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madness absolute madness although i do love it a lot Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam'it, if we were in the iron curtain days you could prepare to vacation in Siberia!
Very Happy

... And i'm thinking here if I "really" need a second camera body...

Drack, this month i bought 2 lenses from 2 different sellers in Lithuania, glad to know that you're ebaying too, this way i can spare some cents buying from you. The think that makes me more stressed is never know really what's is coming inside the box, until open it,

Renato

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To LucisPictor : Actually there are no 2 identical cameras here . All of them are different in some way. This is how I collect them - by variation and small differences such as : quality/factory marks,their type, position etc, serial number position encoding etc.

Indeed one of my best friend crazy on smena s don't ask why? result is hundreds of cameras with small differences Smile easy to trap in collections. I have 10+ different Werras , KIEV not smart either Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Dam'it, if we were in the iron curtain days you could prepare to vacation in Siberia!
Very Happy

... And i'm thinking here if I "really" need a second camera body...

Drack, this month i bought 2 lenses from 2 different sellers in Lithuania, glad to know that you're ebaying too, this way i can spare some cents buying from you. The think that makes me more stressed is never know really what's is coming inside the box, until open it,

Renato

Who were the sellers? I probably know them in person Smile. Really hope that we`ll do buisness some day Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:

+1, I'll do immediately Wink