Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hasselblad CFi 50/4 FLE and Norita 66 kit (80 + 160)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Hasselblad CFi 50/4 FLE and Norita 66 kit (80 + 160) Reply with quote

[FS] Hasselblad CFi Distagon 50mm F4 FLE Mint
I need to offload some stuff to finance a big purchase I made.

Here's a minty Distagon for you. Photos coming later.

I'd rate it 9.5/10 for cosmetics, mechanics, and optics. Comes with original front and rear caps.

$950 + shipping & PP fees.

High resolution images here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1162261...KeG_pz2qd-AkAE

[FS] Norita 66 kit (pre-CLA)
Hi, I have a Norita 66 with the 80/2 and 165/4 that I would like to sell as a kit. If in prefect working order, I'd ask for $1250 but the shutter requires CLA so I'm asking $1000. Ross Yerkes in LA can conduct the CLA for less than $250 incl. return shipping.

IF his work ends up costing more than that, I will guarantee that I will refund the amount required to make up the difference. I just would like to offload this kit asap, as I made a large purchase that I need to fund immediately.

I will upload photos later. The lenses all come with original front caps, and one rear cap.

The cosmetics, as is most often the case with these Noritas (for god knows what reason), are not perfect. I'd rate them around 8/10 for all 3 pieces. Some scuffing, brassing, wearing of paint can be seen. A minor dent in the prism housing (again, as is usually the case with Noritas for some reason).

High resolution images available here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1162261...E&noredirect=1

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Noritar 2/80 is beautiful. This system is still one that tempts me only because of that lens. Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the money to spend.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
The Noritar 2/80 is beautiful. This system is still one that tempts me only because of that lens. Good luck with the sale. I wish I had the money to spend.

Yes, it is a beautiful lens. I'll never sell my main Norita.

The Norita is now $950, the Distagon is now $900.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norita now @ $900, Distagon @ $850