Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 2.8/135zebra version late Autumn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Meyer Optik Gorlitz Orestor 2.8/135zebra version late Autumn Reply with quote

I took this lens out for a spin along with 2 other lenses.Sadly when I took it from the box it was stored in, the back glass is looking cloudy/possible separation?
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 5 doesn't look right. Maybe it's out of focus because of the photographer and not the lens. I doubt it is photographer fault though.

I'm not an expert but something doesn't look right.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus is purposefully on the duck in #5 isn't it? Smile

Nice work Mo, great lens.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photos of my wife's favourite season. The trees are so big and old, my wife asks: did they build the houses and roads round the trees or is it an old town?

Cloudy lens or not it delivers the goods. Nice set of photos (except for the gooses' arse!)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not do much about the goose it just kept walking away Very Happy

The town is oldish by Australian standards between 100-150 (maybe a little older)years old,the large trees are all Elms and follow the river road to the local racecourse.This area is flood prone and from what I have read the old town was located near here somewhere. There is only one house near these trees now as all the other houses are now safely built above the flood plain.They look after these elms (although there is the usual whinging about costs etc), every year they are inspected for disease and are trimmed when needed.

They are great for photography Cool