Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Xenon C with attachment lenses for Leica M
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Schneider Xenon C with attachment lenses for Leica M Reply with quote

A beautiful Schneider Xenon C lens set, out of a Kodak Retina IIIc. The camera were damaged and so I decide to give the lenses a new live in another mount. I removed the shutter blades and made an adapter to screw in the shutter into a Leitz OUAGO focus unit, adjust to infinity and ready is a really unique lens.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: samples Reply with quote

Camera Fuji X-E1
Xenon c 35mm f/4

Xenon c 35mm f/4

Xenon c 50mm f/2

Xenon c 80mm f/4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting, the pictures look very nice with high clarity.
I have the 80 but hvae not yet started to work on an adaption.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results!
Perhaps I will try something like that in the future with an old folder lens if it's possible.
Congratulations on your successful experiment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first photo looks similar to photos from Ebay seller rabenwolf . Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That' s correct, I want to sell some of my converted lenses, I have too much of it, it's unpossible to use it all. I guess that I have nearly 100 different lenses in my little room!!!