Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Bessa R NOW SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Bessa R NOW SOLD Reply with quote

My thanks to all those who enquired but the camera is now sold

I'm selling my Voigtlander Bessa R which I haven't really used for some time now. I also have a 35mm f1.7 Ultron to go with it if anyone wants the combination - that's listed in Lens Sales.

The body looks rather shabby - see the pictures - but it's not because the camera's been used hard. The worn appearance is because the black paint covering on the original Bessa R was very soft and the ever-ready-case was a tight fit . . . the case has, over time, actually caused the paint to start coming away. The baseplate, though, still looks like new.

Apart from the obvious cosmetic issue, there's also a slight vertical displacement of the rangefinder images. It's not enough to cause problems and I got used to it and never bothered getting it fixed. From internet trawling, it seems this is a fairly common thing and not hard to adjust once you've got the accessory shoe off. I was banned from using screwdrivers years ago so I've left well alone Wink

Price for Bessa R body, £80 plus shipping at actual cost. See Lenses section for Ultron. i'll throw the cae in if the buyer wants it, but my advice would be to do without it !

Last edited by scsambrook on Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am interested. How much would you be willing to take for the Bessa and lens?

I am in USA, Minnesota to be exact.

Let me know as I am very interested.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimithing616 wrote:
Hey I am interested. How much would you be willing to take for the Bessa and lens?

I am in USA, Minnesota to be exact.

Let me know as I am very interested.

Thanks

PM sent !