Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Primagon 4.5/35 1Q - exakta mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Meyer-Optik Görlitz Primagon 4.5/35 1Q - exakta mount Reply with quote

Hello.
I'm selling this excellent piece of glass, mostly because i want to get an m42 version, so that I can use it also on my dslr.
It's in very good condition, everything works just as it should: obviously being more than 50 years old, it's not mint: there's some (really little) dust and some signs of use on the body, but nothing too evident or that may affect functionality or pictures.
Asking € 50 + shipping.
I'm also open to trade offers, especially with an m42 version of this lens (even if I can't imagine why would anyone want to do that), for which I would gladly add some money.

It comes with chrome/black rear cap and a generic front cap.

If needed I can take more pics of it.
Please note that since my laptop was stolen this week, I won't have constant access to internet. So, please, excuse me in advance if I will answer slowly.
For the same reason I can't post pictures taken with the lens: my nex adapters and part of my photos were in the same bag with the laptop.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real bargain, great lens as well!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What DSLR you have? Canon is fine with exakta mount lenses if you get the latest Big-is adapter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sony, so I'm bound to m42s.
I use other mounts on my nex, but I like this particular lens so much that I want to have it for my dslr as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price down to €40 + shipping

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gift.. one of the best 35mm lens with outstanding 3D pop. Sadly I am short on money now, otherways I take it for re-sale.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Gift.. one of the best 35mm lens with outstanding 3D pop. Sadly I am short on money now, otherways I take it for re-sale.

It needs to go soon: I found locally a set of old german m42's, including a primagon, that I can get for a really reasonable price, so I need to raise some funds. And I prefer selling this here rather than on the bay.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD