Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First Wedding - Sony SEL50F18
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: First Wedding - Sony SEL50F18 Reply with quote

Made with Sony SEL50F18 [AF], except last which is made with Samyang 85/1.4
Body used was Sony NEX-C3

Not the most beautiful models but my first chance I was able train me in wedding photography Wink

C&C very welcome!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is well done I think, #8 is extra happy moment always make any people to nicer than reality. Some well cropped parts also can give some extra.
#5 is a good base for some on-line cosmetics , spot and tatoo removal , make slimmer arm , slimmer bottom part of face, skin softening what I do use etc.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
This is well done I think, #8 is extra happy moment always make any people to nicer than reality. Some well cropped parts also can give some extra.
#5 is a good base for some on-line cosmetics , spot and tatoo removal , make slimmer arm , slimmer bottom part of face, skin softening what I do use etc.

Thank you very much! This kind C&C are very helpful!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love first two

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You very welcome , retouch is a serious art , well worth it to help , these moments to even more nicer. Teeth whitening also essential usually.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
#5 is a good base for some on-line cosmetics , spot and tatoo removal...

Always ask the client before removing tattoo, spots, moles, birthmarks etc. Some people are quite attached to them (sic).

Lovely photos by the way. Well done. I don't know if I would have the confidence to use the NEX for a wedding. I rely on my DSLR's for that, I did use nex a month or so ago for candids. (AF though)

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Not perfect, but nice captures.
My fav are #5, #6 and perhaps #9.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for comments!
Yes, a good DSLR or anything else with good viewfinder and haptics would be much better indeed. Especially Samyang 85/1.4 is a little hard to handle on the small NEX. But I don't have any DSLR at the moment.
This was not a professional shooting bye the way. The hired professional photographer was a little late so I helped out to make a backup until she arrived Wink

Professional photographer used a profession Nikon DSLR body with some zooms and at least two primes (Nikon 50/1.4 and something longer) + some flash equipment.

All you need for a wedding is ~35mm, ~50mm and a ~85-90mm for APS-C imho.
For FF a 135mm might become also very handy.