Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya/Sekor 50 mm f/ 2.8 Auto
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Mamiya/Sekor 50 mm f/ 2.8 Auto Reply with quote

Recently, I bought this lens on ebay. The following Mamiya/Sekor lens will 50mm f2 Smile

f4

f2.8

f2.8

f2.8

f4

f8

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does it compare with the sx version? I've been weighing the two and it seems that 50s do not have that much difference?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks very good, #4 is excellent.

Yes, almost all 50s are good, the mamiya/Sekors have an excellent reputation. I own a few mamiyas both 35mm and medium format and I like them all a lot.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mamiya/Sekor 50 mm f/ 2.8 Auto Reply with quote

Webwalker wrote:
Recently, I bought this lens on ebay. The following Mamiya/Sekor lens will 50mm f2 Smile

Can you post an image of the lens? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, almost all 50s are good, the mamiya/Sekors have an excellent reputation. I own a few mamiyas both 35mm and medium format and I like them all a lot.

After digging through hundreds of photos taken by those 50s.. I'm starting to believe in that. So I guess I'll simply pick one based on how the lens looks Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Mamiya/Sekor 50 mm f/ 2.8 Auto Reply with quote

parabellumfoto wrote:

Can you post an image of the lens? Laughing

I'm sorry for delay