Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Narciss miniature SLR from KMZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Narciss miniature SLR from KMZ Reply with quote

In my country (Hungary) very rare I know three copies what are exists, this is friend of mine Wilhelm property.

http://www.sovietcams.com/index.php?620129575

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charming little thing!
And not a copy of something German AFAIK.
I had heard of it, never seen anything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a nice cam!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takes 110 film?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small format you can see frame size on sovietcams, don't know for sure standard or not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These little cameras are very rare, not only in Hungary but all over the world. Happen so see one for sale locally, however the price was too much to handle.
I have heard a story from a very influential collector of soviet cameras, that one of his friends found ~ 15 of them, and simply threw them away since he thought that they were not worth anything. I do not want to believe it, since it`s too painful Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
These little cameras are very rare, not only in Hungary but all over the world. Happen so see one for sale locally, however the price was too much to handle.
I have heard a story from a very influential collector of soviet cameras, that one of his friends found ~ 15 of them, and simply threw them away since he thought that they were not worth anything. I do not want to believe it, since it`s too painful Smile

Indeed, always sad to see stupidity of people.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a rumor going around several years back that KMZ was going to release an m42 digital camera, called the N1, based on the Narciss design. There were a few concept drawing if I remember correctly but no actual pictures of a prototype.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting info, probably without any reality base.