Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EXA 500 + Tele Westanar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: EXA 500 + Tele Westanar Reply with quote

It was one of those offers.... you know, the ones you cannot refuse.....

Never owned any Exa or Exakta cameras, i do have some lenses that i couldn't use, because i still do not have an adapter for the NEX. But this one i simply couldn't resist. A very nice EXA 500, all seems to work, with a Meyer Domiplan 2.8/50, an Isco Göttingen Tele-Westanar 3.5/135, Ihagee macro-tube set (looking great!), lens caps, working light meter and some small accessories.

Have some old expired no-brand 400 film that i intend to use, just to put it through a test and see if things are really okay, but i love the look and feel of it already!!

....just had to share, i think you understand Wink thanks for looking! Oh, and it was just 25 euros!

EXA 500 + Isco Tele Westanar by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exa 500 my friend Bill's favorite, (I wasn't impressed Smile ) , 135mm lens is a good one, 50mm mostly lemon according to people here. My copy was fine like any others. Nice looking kit, look forward your happiness on photos!