Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon 30/3.5 and the last snow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Pentacon 30/3.5 and the last snow Reply with quote

... well, at least I hope this is the last snow. As much as I love the winter, I think that enough is enough as of now Wink

Although the photos give the impression of idyllic weather, it was almost -10 degrees and wind was very strong.
I was unable to focus because I had my eyes full of tears, so I left F-stop at 11 and shot mostly landscapes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 30/3.5 and the last snow Reply with quote

hpmickey wrote:
... well, at least I hope this is the last snow. As much as I love the winter, I think that enough is enough as of now Wink
Although the photos give the impression of idyllic weather, it was almost -10 degrees and wind was very strong.
I was unable to focus because I had my eyes full of tears, so I left F-stop at 11 and shot mostly landscapes.

Nice pictures - I agree about the cold. Glad you could close down your Pentacon; my newest lens, a Pentacon Auto 2.8 135, has an aperture that sticks open when it is cold. I am hoping that it will get better with more use.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice crisp shots with that sweet 30. But I'm weary of winter too, especially since we've had no snow this year where I live. Just cold and grey. Not even 18% grey. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful winter series, congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, gentlemen, for all the kind replies. FYI, it turned out that it was not the last snow at all, so I am probably a bit better photographer than weather forecaster Wink

BTW, if any moderator reads this thread, please, move it to the Digital gallery MF forum if possible. I sent it here by mistake. Sorry for the mess Embarassed, I'll take better care next time...