Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax ME Super 50mm & 28mm lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Pentax ME Super 50mm & 28mm lens Reply with quote

This Pentax ME Super is in decent condition, it will have new light seal and mirror rubbers before I send it out. It works smoothly and all the speeds seem fine. There is no battery corrosion.
There is a small dent on the film door hinge but it not affecting the door at all. It is a used camera, but not knocked about.

The 50 / 2 is clean and fungus free, I've used it on my NEX and it is fine. If someone really wants a 1.7 lens, I have one but it would have to be another £10

Included will be a Miranda Macro 28 / 2.8 in PK fit, this is also in good clean fungus free condition - it's a nice lens.

Edit. I've just remembered I have a ME Winder, it's included at this price.

£35 plus postage for the ME, 50 / 2 and the Miranda, or £45 with a 50 / 1.7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god that an awesome price. I`d reserve it if it`s still here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luca, I have replied to your PM, thank you. Drack, you're next in line.

Today I have done the light seals and mirror bumper.

The mirror bumper was horrible, I'm surprised the mirror didn't stick. But it's all done now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might I ask what materials did you use to replace the old seals ? I mean did you make them or bought them ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy A4 sized sheets of sticky back foam and felt in a large craft shop, the foam is 1.5mm thick and using s rotary cutter I slice 1mm wide strips for the light seals. The felt is a a lot thinner and just right for the end of the film door, and being thinner I find it is perfect for the mirror bumper as well.

The camera, lenses and untested power winder are still available. Postage to Europe will be about £20.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold. Thank you for the interest guys.