Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ultrafine Extreme 400 / AGFA Record II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Ultrafine Extreme 400 / AGFA Record II Reply with quote

So the first roll of this film turns out pretty nice, it really reminds me of Ilford. Developed in straight D76 for 7 minutes.

The yacht Oasis, Newport Marina, March 2013 by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent especially for iso 400, looks one of the best deal today.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used black and white film for about 10 years but looking at pictures like this I am going to have to try it again. They look great.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the first roll of this film turns out pretty nice...

You say it turns out PRETTY nice? I say it turns out as outstanding. Beautifully
developed, great tonality, very little 'grain' for a high speed film. I'm looking at
the reflections of the ripples onto the hull of the boat on the right side of the
first image - looking at the subtle tone changes as an example of great tonality.

Gorgeous shots.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeah, this is damn good film and 6x9 comes out way better than 35mm with the Epson 4490. I will be using it a lot.

thank you all Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultrafine Extreme 400 / AGFA Record II Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
So the first roll of this film turns out pretty nice, it really reminds me of Ilford. Developed in straight D76 for 7 minutes.

Nice images. Great details.
Utrafine Extreme 400 = Kentmere 400(ILFORD)
http://photo.net/black-and-white-photo-film-processing-forum/00bI9A