Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Quick test shots with the 35mm f2.4 CZJ Flectogon (OM-D)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Quick test shots with the 35mm f2.4 CZJ Flectogon (OM-D) Reply with quote

One cold war era relic photographed by a cold war era lens:

A few more quick ones just to test the lens after CLA

I think this Novoflex adapter allows Infinity, judging by photos.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! This lens wasn't even on my radar until a guy offered me one for $40 (mc electric) I haven't used it a lot, but enough to know that it is an All Time Keeper. The close focusing is unbelievable and the sharpness is outstanding.

Gauge by ~Pixelsmithy, on Flickr

Oil can by ~Pixelsmithy, on Flickr

(works great on my Pentax K-5)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheekygeek wrote:
Nice work! This lens wasn't even on my radar until a guy offered me one for $40 (mc electric) I haven't used it a lot, but enough to know that it is an All Time Keeper. The close focusing is unbelievable and the sharpness is outstanding.
(works great on my Pentax K-5)

I'm still getting the Camera sync'ed with this MF lens.. I set up a function key on the OM-D for Magnify to fine tune the focus.

I also adjusted the diopter in the EVF as well... a few inside, the hat at ISO 1600, and label at ISO 200