Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NZ images- no editing- Taken with the TamronSP90/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: NZ images- no editing- Taken with the TamronSP90/2.5 Reply with quote

These are just 2 random images that I have quickly resized with no PP. I am unfamiliar with FastStone viewer which is on my mothers PC.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mixed forest with palm trees ? on second very interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens seems to be living on my NEX at the moment, I've been getting some great results with it. Macro's with the X2 converter are impressive as well.

( I like Faststone, I use it as my default picture browser and find it really good for a quick bit of PP. I love the interface, it's so quick and easy. )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On-line editor , pretty good in emergency like you are now.
http://pixlr.com/express/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,Thanks for the online editor link.

They are not palm trees but a Native NZ tree fern called a Punga or Ponga.The NZ bush is very dense almost like a jungle...I will be going on a little bush walk at some stage and will post the images when I can.
http://www.nzplantpics.com/sfeature_galleries/tree_fern_gallery.htm

I have 3 MF lenses Flektogon 2.8/35,Tamron 90/2.5 and the Jupiter 4/200 for the bird shots.I also brought with me a single AF lens=Pentax 18-55 I brought that along for any indoor shots.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tree ferns ? Where are dinos ? Amazing!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no dinosaurs that I know of Very Happy There are so many ferns here tall ,short etc. I will try and photograph as many as I can...and maybe a few people as well Laughing

Laurence would love it here with his slide film.