Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

tip: LensTagger for Lightroom
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: tip: LensTagger for Lightroom Reply with quote

I've only just begun working with Lightroom and organizing my photos with it (what a mess it now is, just folders named with the dates of pictures taken) but I've already discovered a fantastic plug-in.

It's called LensTagger and uses the command of Exiftool but has a interface in LR. I wanted to add the lens info to the exif data and found working with Exiftool in command too cumbersome, but this works perfect!

Here's the website:
http://www.essl.de/wp/software/lenstagger-lightroom-plugin/

Maybe many of you are already using it, sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to share this!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, it's actually quite useful. Before I was using keyword field to tag lenses, but this seems to be a better solution.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, i tried out the software, it has some bugs but still useful,

Renato