Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Quick example of image plane tilt effect
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Quick example of image plane tilt effect Reply with quote

Hi!

I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago with the Canon FD TS 35/2.8 lens. I'd never used a tilt lens before, so didn't expect spectacular results, but perhaps interesting ones. With 15 only minutes available for photography, I got the gnarled tree that I posted earlier, and this.

Here is some information about the lens:

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/canon/fdresources/fdlenses/35mmTS/35mmts.htm

The photos that follow are the same shot, first full size and then cropped a couple of different ways. Shot raw, processed to jpeg in lr4, without any other processing other than resizing for the below.

Note how the man and the vertical stripe around him are in focus, but nothing else is. You can click any of the three photos to see the entire image in pixel-for-pixel full size detail.

Cheers!

[url][/url]