Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ais 105/1.8 I pick her as today's my partner. Seeking early
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Ais 105/1.8 I pick her as today's my partner. Seeking early Reply with quote

Dear All.
Few month ago I bought Ais 105mm f1.8 in good price. The lens has small fungus mark but it was only little and I wanted to have it for very very long time. The good opportunity is come and I am happy to shoot today. I was waited for spring come and the season is really nice in this country.
Even cat forget catching mouse.
Today was a rainy day and it was pretty cold and I thought of flower falling they just start to blooming my region.
And I took my Nikon with Ais 105/1.8 for capture the view and breath the smell of spring.
I will up load the picture next.
Please enjoy the plum blossom and please have fun the taste of this fast lens.
I thought this lens is for full frame but it is enough for APS-C too.
My feeling for this lens turn to be love.
Thank you for read till last.
Have fun.
http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20132/6092__DSC2315_edited3_1.jpg
http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20132/6092__DSC2117_edited3_1.jpg
http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20132/6092__DSC1976_edited2_1.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Ais 105/1.8 I pick her as today's my partner. Seeking ea Reply with quote

[quote="kokuuji"]Dear All.
Few month ago I bought Ais 105mm f1.8 in good price. The lens has small fungus mark but it was only little and I wanted to have it for very very long time. The good opportunity is come and I am happy to shoot today. I was waited for spring come and the season is really nice in this country.
Even cat forget catching mouse.
Today was a rainy day and it was pretty cold and I thought of flower falling they just start to blooming my region.
And I took my Nikon with Ais 105/1.8 for capture the view and breath the smell of spring.
I will up load the picture next.
Please enjoy the plum blossom and please have fun the taste of this fast lens.
I thought this lens is for full frame but it is enough for APS-C too.
My feeling for this lens turn to be love.
Thank you for read till last.
Have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice blossoms and flowers.
Here is too early for spring, at least until end of March.
We also look forward to the Springtime to be able to go out and shot.
Thanks for sharing!.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have this one and the lens is well above average, as the examples show. The main drawback with it is that the lens is rather heavy, so as a lazy individual when it comes to carry weight I have barely used it.

If I remember correctly this one in the link below was either at f1.8 or one step closed, no more. Full size shot in a 5d, so I will post it as an URL.

http://postimage.org/image/8wo779pbn/full/

BTW, here we are at full winter time, no signs of life. If everything is normal it will keep as it is until April-May.

Greetings Jes!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing, kokuuji and jes.
i am still looking for one, prefer not too expensive.
very nice images.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful sense of foreground to background flow. The out of focus highlights are perfect to me. The beauty of the images themselves are a great purveyor of the upcoming Spring. Here I am at the same latitude as you at about 47' 36" North; however, we are still a little bit cold for the start of Spring yet. I can just now see the prehensile buds forming on cherry trees, so I expect about 3 weeks until the flowering starts. Actually, the Trilliums are the flowers that personify the start of Spring in this area. Right now, I can only see the small shoots coming up, with no leaves formed yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello kokuuji, nice shot.
So, Sakura has already bloomed? Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Nice blossoms and flowers.
Here is too early for spring, at least until end of March.
We also look forward to the Springtime to be able to go out and shot.
Thanks for sharing!.

I feel little sorry for you that I am having little early spring.
But I know when your spring is come you will broke your face to be smiling.
And you shall forget the time on shooting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rafa1981 wrote:
I also have this one and the lens is well above average, as the examples show. The main drawback with it is that the lens is rather heavy, so as a lazy individual when it comes to carry weight I have barely used it.

If I remember correctly this one in the link below was either at f1.8 or one step closed, no more. Full size shot in a 5d, so I will post it as an URL.

http://postimage.org/image/8wo779pbn/full/

BTW, here we are at full winter time, no signs of life. If everything is normal it will keep as it is until April-May.

Greetings Jes!

Thank you for good example and I am happy that somebody also has this lens.
And I feel something hesitate to bring this lens too.
I don't know why yet?
But not because of heavy.

I shall wait your spring soon and I shall wait your photos on here or somewhere.
Because I want to see different spring with same lens and it should not compare but we can have both fun to see them I believe,.

Have a nice day.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
thanks for sharing, kokuuji and jes.
i am still looking for one, prefer not too expensive.
very nice images.

In Japan this lens cost around 330-400 euro.
Some little more expensive.
Now the ebay price is pretty high I believe and for me the free trading auction is getting less meaning.
Some are too nasty pricing and I am defeated on it.
Maybe walk in local camera shop is good if you look for fear trade.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
A beautiful sense of foreground to background flow. The out of focus highlights are perfect to me. The beauty of the images themselves are a great purveyor of the upcoming Spring. Here I am at the same latitude as you at about 47' 36" North; however, we are still a little bit cold for the start of Spring yet. I can just now see the prehensile buds forming on cherry trees, so I expect about 3 weeks until the flowering starts. Actually, the Trilliums are the flowers that personify the start of Spring in this area. Right now, I can only see the small shoots coming up, with no leaves formed yet.

I like your quotation of sun. If I had somebody who suggest those book at teen age my life must be better than now. Like walking with the sun.

We are now in progress of path of spring.
Anywhere you can see many sign and that make me feel really good.
Now the edge between winter and spring so the vast war field of them.
Good shooting day and bad together and I shall pick up good when I found. Good to know you are sensitive on spring and I understand how you eager to see coming spring.
Thanks,.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyonthinh wrote:
Hello kokuuji, nice shot.
So, Sakura has already bloomed? Shocked

Hi kyonthinh
It is not cherry blossom. It is plum blossom. The flower which patiently bloom under snow. And they keep the beauty even under snowy.
Cherry blossom will bloom late March to early April.
The season best in this country.
Now cold drizzle rain fall and the night start to gone somewhere.
Good morning from Japan and good spring from Japan.
I shall wait your shoot.
Good luck.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kokuuji wrote:

Hi kyonthinh
It is not cherry blossom. It is plum blossom. The flower which patiently bloom under snow. And they keep the beauty even under snowy.
I shall wait your shoot.
Good luck.
Kokuuji.

Hi Kouuji,
Ah, i see, in my country they have different name for plum blossom, and they call only peach blossom and cherry blossom "blossom". Sakura in Germany blooms at the same time with Japan, interesting because I always want to go to Japan in Spring to see Sakura. If you have time in the future, please update some Sakura shots. Have a good working day sir.
Thinh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful flower work, arigato domo for sharing!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
capture the view and breath the smell of spring.

Yes, I can nearly smell the blossom through your gorgeous pictures. Thank you for posting them, the sight of spring always cheers me up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyonthinh wrote:
kokuuji wrote:

Hi kyonthinh
I shall wait your shoot.
Good luck.
Kokuuji.

Hi Kouuji,
Ah, i see, in my country they have different name for plum blossom, and they call only peach blossom and cherry blossom "blossom". Sakura in Germany blooms at the same time with Japan, interesting because I always want to go to Japan in Spring to see Sakura. If you have time in the future, please update some Sakura shots. Have a good working day sir.
Thinh.

Dear Thinh.
I only drink a few times in a year. And alcohol is not needing for me. But drink under cherry blossom is always fun even drinking alone. We are used to drink out side some time and drink with seeing cherry blossom is our joy. People making a party under tree and the party keep going till late night. Cherry blossom are everywhere so you can have quick one by neighbor tree. The moment to me is breath the nature itself within me and the time saying hello to Sakura for see each other again. At least to me. Most of people are those seeing cherry for just making party excuse.
Maybe I will drink some Sake this year(only a small amount) and will drank the spring.
Yes, I will shoot some Sakura shot but it is pretty difficult subject.
They are so beautiful.
Today was snowy and I went out for shoot plum blossom. This time not Nikon and did not attach nikkor on Canon too. This time I am not going t up load in here and maybe other opportunity.
What I mean is I am really eager to see coming spring and I am really holding good stress for God of spring this time it means cherry blossom.
Have a nice day.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Beautiful flower work, arigato domo for sharing!!

Thank you very much I am happy you accept this share and I am happy you leaving message on here.
Wish you have a wonderful day.
Kokuuji.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Quote:
capture the view and breath the smell of spring.

Yes, I can nearly smell the blossom through your gorgeous pictures. Thank you for posting them, the sight of spring always cheers me up.

Thank is me. I am really happy top hear a message from someone like you.
Yes the merci of spring will come to everyone and we have to wake up from long sleep with yawn for start working.
Long long winter is about to finish and now the time for us to sing.
Have a nice day.
Kokuuji.