Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 75mm f2.5 C mount on Sony NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Angenieux 75mm f2.5 C mount on Sony NEX-3 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, strong vignetting on the 6º, some in the 7º, model beautiful as always, i need to know more about Angenieux lenses as i never found a bad lens made by them. If someone has historical content links to post i will be very grateful,

Renato

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Nice shots, strong vignetting on the 6º, some in the 7º, model beautiful as always, i need to know more about Angenieux lenses as i never found a bad lens made by them. If someone has historical content links to post i will be very grateful,

Renato

Thank you! Pro cine lens maker, certainly no cheap mass produced lemon lenses.
http://www.mwclassic.com/articles/agenieux/ageniuex.htm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,

Thank you for the link above, it's a very nice starting point. I'd like the motto "Precision to the service of Art"! I'll follow this reading tonight,

Renato

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine results Attila!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 and #10 for my taste

beautiful skin tones and nice color gradation

how come it vignettes so much on the nex? personally, i don't mind a touch of vignetting in some shots to make the subject stand out better

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a lens originally made for 16mm film cameras Hari...and you wonder about vignetting? Wink