Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor CD Zoom+Macro 35-80mm f3.5-4.8 New test shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Soligor CD Zoom+Macro 35-80mm f3.5-4.8 New test shots Reply with quote

Hi all!

Here are some test shots, the weather here is horrible, and i work the hole day, so i don't have time to take it out. Hopefully tomorrow.
Soligor CD Zoom+Macro 35-80mm f3.5-4.8 f5.6
80mm macro, flash

f5.6 30mm normal, flash

f5.6 30-40mm normal, flash

Hope it helps someone. Smile
I was wondering if this is worth keeping, it's in mint condition, and i can't find anything in google.
Asking because i don't wont to buy Olympus > EOS adapter, just for testing.

Thanks.

Last edited by rtodorovsky on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never used this lens but the C/D indicates that this is one of Soligor's top of their range zooms. As for performance, I honestly can't tell you. I'm sure someone else on the forum will be able to advise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I've never used this lens but the C/D indicates that this is one of Soligor's top of their range zooms. As for performance, I honestly can't tell you. I'm sure someone else on the forum will be able to advise.

Thanks, mate. Probably it's a mystic breed of lenses. I found it for FD mount, but not much info. Probably i will spend 20 euro on om>eos and test it.
I just put it with a drilled body cap and took a few shots at 400iso and wide open f3.5:
Click for original images.