Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Agfa Isolette V
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Agfa Isolette V Reply with quote

Just bought a Agfa Isolette V on swedish ebay, has anyone here experience with theese? Thinks its for 120-film.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Agfa Isolette V Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Just bought a Agfa Isolette V on swedish ebay, has anyone here experience with theese? Thinks its for 120-film.

Hi Prometheus!

Yes, it is a 120 film camera. Robust and pocketable. Just shoot a roll and you will amazed by the quality of the 6x6 film.

It's a nice camera, (I own the Agfa Isolette II, quite similar) as you can see on my avatar Wink

The V is merely a "cheaper" Isolette II where Agfa shaved costs by dropping depth of field scales, used cheaper shutters, and the less expensive Agnar lenses (the Isolette II uses the Apotar lens).

Happy shooting!
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, nice Smile

I actually went for a Yashica Minimatic-S at first but lost that one, got a little bit angry and bided on the next one wich was the Agfa Wink I got it for 5€ and shipping 7€.

Just hope I find a shop to process the film.

Hehe, I can not even remember the last time I used something else then a digital camera - this will be fun Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it in good shape?. No fungus?. No scratches?
If so, for that price is a steal!

The first thing you have to do is to check for light leakages in the bellows. If no visible leakages, try a roll. I would recommend FUJI Reala 100 in it's 120 format incarnation. It's not expensive and you can get bright colours.

You should take a picture of it and show it us here...

Enjoy it!
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sellers ad says it is in good shape - but my guess is the seller actually doesn't know, theres not much info.