Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 400mm 6.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Soligor 400mm 6.3 Reply with quote

A big lens, and one with a decent reputation.
This lens is in excellent condition, very minor signs of use on the outside, no big scratches or marks at all. The filter ring is not dented, the sliding hood hasn't scratched the body and the tripod foot is unmarked. There very minor signs of use but no damage.
Optically it's also excellent, no haze or fungus and minimal internal dust, and no scratches or cleaning marks on the elements, it's a very clean and tidy lens. The only thing I would mention is the aperture blades have a tiny bit of shine where they have rubbed together, but they are free and not contaminated by oil. The aperture mechanism, this is a stop down lens, works perfectly.
It's a T2 / M42 mount and that is included as are the correct caps.
The serial number indicates that it is a Kiron / Kino lens ( 9693***)

It's a popular lens, the few that are seen on ebay get sold with plenty of bidders. There's some reviews on the Pentax Forums here -

http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/soligor-400mm-f6-3.html

I'm asking £50 plus postage. I will only post it 'signed for' or 'tracked' - check out the UK postal rates here -

http://www.royalmail.com/

That's a nightmare I know, but I think a 2Kg package will cost somewhere between £10 and £15 depending on where it is sent. I will check the postage before I send it and not overcharge.
It will be packaged securely.

The only reason I'm selling this is that I have two of them, both in excellent condition but this one is slightly better. If you want any more information or pictures please ask.
Dave.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make me an offer? I won't be offended. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did share it in two facebook sale group also, long lens require longer selling time Sad only a few people use it and almost nobody at winter Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I did share it in two facebook sale group also, long lens require longer selling time Sad only a few people use it and almost nobody at winter Sad

Another hint, show some picture link or post directly here taken with this lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila, I appreciate that. I'll sort some pictures out and a better one of the lens itself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be worth offering a Courier as well. Parcel2go are usually less than a tenner, signed for, in the UK.

I would be interested, but I'm saving for a Pentacon 500...