Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ocean?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Ocean? Reply with quote

Click!

The idea was that it should look as if a massive incoming wave, is about to move toward the bottom of the image.

Does it, a) look massive, b) suspend your feeling to think that? I.e is it scary? Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Ocean? Reply with quote

tromboads wrote:
Click!

The idea was that it should look as if a massive incoming wave, is about to move toward the bottom of the image.

Does it, a) look massive, b) suspend your feeling to think that? I.e is it scary? Razz

a) yes
b) maybe

But I didn't see the wave and wouldn't have seen it without your comment (I can see it now). I see a tornado from above the clouds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. fair enough.. Smile

Many thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need more DOF to get it look larger Smile
Anyway a cool pic Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm and here I thought keeping the dof shallow would emphasis the scale, and make it look larger. Laughing

I wish I arranged the focal point closer to the horizon tho, I think its a bit close, again I thought keeping it down the bottom would aid the curvature effect I was going for.

Everyday is a school day. Wink