Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD Schneider-Kreuznach Curtagon 2.8/35 Exakta Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: SOLD Schneider-Kreuznach Curtagon 2.8/35 Exakta Mount Reply with quote

I was hoping to repair and use this lens but got caught a tad short on bills after all the holiday spending. So I'm passing this on for somebody else to finish fiddling with. The lens has a tad bit of fungus which I was going to clean out, but when I started taking the lens apart I lost the tiny ball bearing for the aperture ring detent. So I put it on the shelf thinking I'd get back to it once I located a new detent. Glass looks clean aside from the spot of fungus and some internal dust. Focus is smooth. Cosmetically looks very nice. Asking $50 - feel free to make an offer.

Clean it out and you've got a $100+ lens Cool

Last edited by Mos6502 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offers for this solid Schneider lens? I'll list it on ebay tomorrow if nobody here wants it. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent pm yesterday.. you didn't read it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw it. Sale pending.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens it is - hope Suat will get it and will give us some feedback Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold, posted, out of here. Thanks a bunch!