Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica R 90mm f2.8 first version Sony NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Leica R 90mm f2.8 first version Sony NEX-3 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, the last one is my favourite, beautiful shot.

Lens looks good but less contrasty than the Sonanr 3.5/100.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the clarity and contrast of this lens. #1 is really cool. i see you are shooting a few R lenses lately. how are you liking them?
tony

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
i love the clarity and contrast of this lens. #1 is really cool. i see you are shooting a few R lenses lately. how are you liking them?
tony

I did shoot with many of them , first did happen 3-4 yrs before , good ones like others I don't think so they are lot better than well known lenses. I like Zeiss Contax much better much more stable product line in IQ and usually less or lot less price. I just try Leica and sell after, I keep and love Zeiss, Konica, Nikon, Minolta probably on this order. If a Leica is good as Contax price easily 2-10x more.