Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon D1 ... The old, reliable workhorse!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Nikon D1 ... The old, reliable workhorse! Reply with quote

Hi!

I also need to sell my Nikon D1 which I bought because I wanted to have a rugged camera that would ba able to accompany me everywhere.
The thing is I never go "there", no jungle, no desert, no arctic pole...
And since I am still refunding for my Solms-Madness, I need to sell this warhorse.

It's an amazing cam. It feels like as if you could use it as a hammer to drive nails into a wall. Of course, I didn't.

The sensor only has 2,7 MPix which doesn't sound a lot, but the images are actually 2000 x 1312 pixels which is pretty useable already.
The D1 can use AF lenses as well as manual ones. It's the professional line after all. >> DPReview

Any flaws? Yes. But nothing really serious.

The rubber of the handgrip needs to be fixed by tape.
And the control wheel has no function any more. But with the D1 you don't need it!
All the settings can be made by other wheels and buttons!!

The lens shown in this picture is also sold. See here...

The special rechargeable battery is brandnew (and worth alone €50,-)!! And of course I include the charger.

Price for the D1 (without lens): €99,- plus shipping.

I send worldwide.

Prices for standard shipping, standard insurance:
Germany €7,-
Europe €17,-
World between €28,- and €40,-, please ask for your country.

I of course would do a combined shipping, if you buy the D1 and the Tokina.
Combined price €190,- plus shipping.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody interested?

What price would you consider fair (not cheapo!)?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so hard to sell these old cameras. I have several old Digital like my Oly E-1 mint and can only get $150 for it so I keep it. I also tried to sell a Nikon D2h and cant get $100 for it, so I decided to make a nice camera display in my man cave instead of selling them for pennies. Good Luck. T

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, same here. Wink