Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Nikon D40 body - full spectrum converted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: FS: Nikon D40 body - full spectrum converted Reply with quote

I have for sale a Nikon D40 full spectrum converted body, i.e. a camera where the internal cut filter (that limits the sensor to visual
photography only) has been professionally replaced by a clear fused silica (quartz) window. Infinity focus is still possible and the camera
has been adjusted to allow a bit more than infinity focus, especially for UV photography. It is capable to do UV (300-400nm), visual
(400-750nm) and near IR (750-1100nm) photography now.

The camera has been tested and is in working condition, has only minor signs of use and from what I can see, the sensor is in order.

I'm selling the body with charger/battery plus power cable (Europe) and Nikon box, camera strap only - nothing else.

Price: EUR395 incl. shipping within Europe, international a bit more. Offers also welcome.

Contact me if interested --> postmaster AT macrolenses.de

Last edited by kds315* on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a rare chance! Somebody should grab it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tease them with some IR and UV pictures, Klaus Wink