Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 Nikon lens conversion service
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: M42 Nikon lens conversion service Reply with quote

Dear All,

For a long time I'm searching the solution of M42 and Nikon infinity problem.
Just now I can say the problem was solved for many type of M42 lens.
I think it is no difficult if you have a small technical sense to do it at home after you got the necessary parts. Any way may you can buy ready modified lens from ebay.

Modification of lens are simple solution but not easy to do it if you want to make everything. Necessary more technical skill with expensive machine and more test parts and more trial to get the perfect results as I made.

My experience is there isn't common solution for all lens. You have to forget it. NIKON is a very unflexible system to adopt any new lens caused the focal distance different (45,46mm at M42 case and 46,5mm at NIKON case). Like adapter ring with lens or inside alignment on the focal thread or machining the rear ring or insert cheap ring into rear ring of lens etc. will not offer the perfect solution of lens usage and achieve infinity they are only a poor trial unfortunately. May you coud read about them from any topics.

I would like to offer a perfect solution: rear ring must to replace a new one instead of original. I made a design to each of my lens as replacement part. This cost from 60-100USD / pc depends on the type and difficulity). Only individual solution with high quality machining. Material is aluminium. I applied black coating also to eliminate the brillant. Appearance is closed to same as original lens parts. Results can be find on my Home page ( www.nikonfinity.5mp.eu ) with deeper description. The necessary parts I can deliver with instruction manual. If anybody need to get support I can help. I prefer to conver the following lens based on the good lens quality:
- HELIOS 44M-6 MC (conversion set appr. 60USD)
- Pentacon 1,8/50 MC (conversion set appr. 70USD)
- Sonnar 3,5/135 MC (conversion set appr. 65USD)
- Pancolar 1,8/50 MC (conversion set appr. 65USD)

- Pentacon 2,8/135 MC and 4/200MC are not remurative. The modifications are expensive. (over 100USD)

Above lens can be modified at your home based on my instructions.
Based on more request I can make the modification myself but the lens have to send me and back.

Regards,

Last edited by Zsolt on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read Marketplace rules and extend your post!

http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This modified lens is for sale (Pentacon f1,8/50mm MC):

Rear rig is replaced infinity accepted. Lens are clean, no scratches, fungus, damage etc. Diaphragms and focus works correctly. Comes with case and rear cap without front cap.
Price: 90USD + shipping cost (depend on the destination)

If question U have please write a mail.

BR,
Zsolti[img][/img]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: pictures Reply with quote

today made pictures about and with the lens: