Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiron 4-5.6/28-210mm Y/C refurbished + sample photos on NEX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Kiron 4-5.6/28-210mm Y/C refurbished + sample photos on NEX Reply with quote

I've successfully cleaned it. It had condensation residues in-between element groups. Now one can say it gives optimal performance. Despite being slow lens is quite good, especially for close ups (macro 1:4). Y/C will allow easy 5DmkII usage. I've removed infinity stopper thus you can turn 1cm beyond infinity - allowing it to be reached even with thicker adapters.

I want 45 EUR and 15 EUR shipping EU, 22 EUR shipping Worldwide.

Few opinions about it you can read here: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=529853

The lens (hood part was reinstalled later):

It's raining here thus only rainy photos on NEX. Few quick open wides:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the samples.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it PK mount? how about quality of picture when use w film camera? do you have any sample picture?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bille wrote:
Thanks for the samples.

I am glad you found them useful.

yatafa_hi wrote:
is it PK mount? how about quality of picture when use w film camera? do you have any sample picture?

Y/C (Yashica Contax) mount. Sadly no film test shots.