Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ricoh & Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Ricoh & Sigma Reply with quote

I bought two weeks ago a Ricoh KR-10 camera (I was after a K Pentax mount body) http://www.manuals2go.com/manuals/ricoh_kr-10.jpg and found one together with a Sigma 35-70 zoom. OK, I say, I'll buy it (if first I'll win the auction) and after that I'll sell the lens.
The last bid was 7.5 GBP and was mine Very Happy (but the shipping was 10.4 GBP). Even so its a good price... why, because both , camera in lens came in their own original box and with their original manual too and more, the Sigma lens is , yes a 35-70 but a f:2.8-4 one !!! and more it has KA Pentax mount not a simple K pentax meaning that it can be used in every exposure mode on any Pentax digital camera and it allows all 3 light metering methods !!! . Camera came with new batteries . The aperture ring of the lens is a little stiff (may be it need a to me more in use) but using it on position A is enough (I'll control the aperture through the camera's dial swich).
Hope to be back this week with some shots.

Two closed auctions (very good prices):
Click here to see on Ebay

Click here to see on Ebay

We'll see how it performs.