Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

smc entax M 28mm f3.5 on Pentax Kx
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: smc entax M 28mm f3.5 on Pentax Kx Reply with quote

Some shots from a recent trip to the Sunderban Delta in India

8 dec 12 m28 bhabotosh by ariban, on Flickr

8 dec m42 bhabatosh 2 by ariban, on Flickr

8 dec 12 sandip 1 by ariban, on Flickr

8 dec 12 delta 1 by ariban, on Flickr

Hope you like them. Stopped down this lens shines. But it consistently overexposes- even with the green button.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: smc entax M 28mm f3.5 on Pentax Kx Reply with quote

ariban wrote:
Hope you like them. Stopped down this lens shines. But it consistently overexposes- even with the green button.

I thought it was just me Laughing on my Canon body my Super Takumar 28/3.5 overexposes like mad, I set the camera to at least -1 EV, often -2 EV, and sometimes resort to manual exposure.

Nice images btw.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may need to go manual to have any 'consistent metering' Very Happy

I face the same challenge in snow condition.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: M 28 /3.5 Reply with quote

These were manual and green button. But every time I had to push the shutter-speed up two stops!

Thanks for viewing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots, I enjoy seeing your country through the lens of your camera. I hope to visit, someday.