Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax IIIa, Opton Biogon 2.8/35, Ilford FP4, Fomadon LQN 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Contax IIIa, Opton Biogon 2.8/35, Ilford FP4, Fomadon LQN 2 Reply with quote

Second roll of fp4 in LQN, came out nice I think.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Contax IIIa, Opton Biogon 2.8/35, Ilford FP4, Fomadon LQ Reply with quote

Nice images. The boigon really has it going, right? But I get the sense that there is some sort of foggy look on all images. Maybe it`s my PC ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#8 only to me I like other roll lot better.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I like the other roll much more. I developed the two rolls in the same tank at the same time and this one came out far worse, the other film had no dirt on it but this one was covered in white spots, really dirty, I had to rewash it, no idea why. Even after rewashing some frames were still covered in spots, I had to clone stamp them out on the ones I posted. There is a big of a foggy look on some, not sure why.

How two identical films developed in the same tank can come out with one great and one a bit crap is beyond me.

Yes, the Biogon is great, I've used almost nothing else since I got it. Smile