Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zebra family
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Zebra family Reply with quote

Two generation shoot with them and kept in this condition Shocked friend of mine bought them to sale.

I did try already 25 and 135mm lenses, 25mm is perhaps best Flektogon what I did ever try.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I can't say much else but your friend is a lucky man!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes and member Hoan even more he bought already 25mm Flek , he will proud owner of best Flek what I did ever try. I can't afford to keep it now, so he was luckiest from us.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! All of them appear to be in tip-top condition!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a handsome herd of zebras ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice set, Attila!
It's interesting I have almost the same set (only aus Jena versions of Pancolar and Sonnar) which I decided to keep just because of sentimental reasons, while I did let go most of the later CZJ lenses.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vszab wrote:
Very nice set, Attila!
It's interesting I have almost the same set (only aus Jena versions of Pancolar and Sonnar) which I decided to keep just because of sentimental reasons, while I did let go most of the later CZJ lenses.

Sentimental reason is very important I agree, wise decision.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila.

I have another zebra czj 120/2.8 in pentacon6 mount but not looking as good.