Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Winter HDR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Winter HDR Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one looks best.
The first BW looks like from a cartoon.

Black is not black. may be I am not used to see HDR images.
Viewing at native res is really nice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
The first BW looks like from a cartoon.

That is great open your mind, forget pixel peeping, important only as always like it or not, like to hang up on your wall big print or not.
Everything else no matter in art, this is only measure. A people like it, B hate it , normal Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work, always good to see something a bit differet. I particularly like 2, 5 and 6. The different approach of 5 is nice, well done for trying something different.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see different style of your Budapest shots Attila.
about like or dislike, that's right. everybody have their own opinion. in fact, the opinion can be change as time goes by.
for me, I haven't stepped into liking of HDR in my shots, yet. but nice to see other's Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the processing in #3 and #6, the others not so much. I'm not a fan of the traditional cartoonish HDR look.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me neither, but recently I started using a simple HDR tool for rescuing some of my holiday pictures and it works fine with a single RAW file. Cartoon-like pp is not to my taste, but I like #5 from the series and the B&Ws.