Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Century Graphic with Graphic 23 roll film back
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Century Graphic with Graphic 23 roll film back Reply with quote

This is in superb condition, everything works perfectly, apart from the shutter sticking at 1/5 and slower, but the faster speeds are all fine. Lens is spotless, looking forward to trying this one out. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty !
Red bellows and a Graflok back.
And whats it doing with that Linhof stuff ? Putting on airs ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is a beauty. Sadly not mine, belongs to a friend and he wishes to sell it, so I am going to test it first. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW.......... never went beyond 6X7.
We had competitions when I was in a camera club and thought I produced a very good 35mm shot of a building until a guy produced a shot of a church done with a large format camera... Laughing The comparison was like a Bencini comet shot and with a Leica. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!.
Congrats for such a beatiful acquisition, it looks lovely!
Looking forward to see some samples.

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just put a roll through it to check it all works (it all certainly appears to work) then it's up for sale.