Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Problem with Plustek 7500i SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Problem with Plustek 7500i SE Reply with quote

Hello Folks,

This may (or may not) be a problem with my Plustek 7500i SE.

Here's the problem.

I scan successfully but have some very small lines going across the page diagonally,
which when I enlarge the picture these lines are actually words, saying 'Arc Soft Laser Imaging'.

And I can't seem to remove them. Is this because I am using the scanner in 'demo' mode?

It asks for the 'product key' for Windows 7, which I do not have - it's a 25 digit number usually found
on the rear of the laptop - it is there but can not be read because it has worn off. So I do not enter the
'product key'.

My question is: Is not putting in the product key number causing the scanner to be only available in 'demo' mode,
and is this in turn causing the diagonal lines of 'Arc Soft Laser Imaging' across the scanned image?

Has anyone had the same problem, and do you have a solution please?

Kind regards, and a belated Happy New Year to you all...Paul.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcSoft does produce some imaging software. I think you have a trial copy of some ARCSOFT application. http://www.arcsoft.com/index.html. I don't think they have scanner software, but maybe the scanner is sending the files to an editing program. Look in your programs directory to see if you have an ARCSOFT directory, and what software is there. Also look at your scanner application. If you have purchased an application then it just needs registration.

I use VUESCAN, which is configured to open my scan files in Irfanview.

Just my thoughts,

Phil