Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 7000i & 28-85 / 3.5 - 4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Minolta 7000i & 28-85 / 3.5 - 4.5 Reply with quote

Ideal for Sony DSLR owners that want to use film, or use this nice lens on their Sony.

This Minolta 7000i & 28-85 / 3.5 - 4.5 Macro is just about unmarked, there are no scratches around the tripod mount, the camera grip that seems to be Minolta's weak point is not a sticky mess, the battery compartment has no corrosion ( no battery included ) The only noticable mark is a slight scratch on the read film door. The only fault I can find is the viewfinder display has a couple of bars dead on the last set of digits so 4.5 displays as 4....there's a couple of bars missing so most of the last figure is there, it's no problem as the top LCD displays perfectly, another known fault with these cameras..
The lens hood has broken and has been badly repaired with superglue so it is loose, but it's too small to be of any real use anyway.

There's a 3200i Program flash, with no battery corrosion and it works OK.
The AF 28-85 / 3.5 - 4.5 Macro lens is absolutely unmarked, there's no fungus or dust and it focuses quickly and sharply.
All the handbooks, lens cap, strap and a Fotima holster pouch are included.

This is a very nice camera with a lovely lens, I'm selling it as I already have a 7000i and a 35-70 lens, I don't need another. Rolling Eyes

These cameras are selling on ebay with many bidders, they are still a good and popular camera. I think £50 plus postage is a fair price for this kit.