Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my final BIG SALE! PRICED TO SELL!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: my final BIG SALE! PRICED TO SELL! Reply with quote

i have sold a tremendous amount of gear on this and the rangefinder forum over the past 18 months. i am a longtime member here with excellent references. i am very close to being where i want to be with my 'collection', but to get to the finish i have to sell these last items. there are quite a few so i thought pictures would be too cluttered. i am happy to provide them on request. unless noted, my gear is in great shape and fully fuctional. PLEASE PM WITH INTEREST, QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. shipping is NOT included in prices.
thanks
tony

1) KODAK RETINA REFLEX IV KIT: i have a gorgeous and literally like new IV bought from one of the foremost retina restorers in the world. i have virtually all the accompanying SCHNEIDER KRUEZACH LENSES as well:28/4, 35/2.8, 45/2.8, 50/1.9, 85/4, 135/4, 200/4. all but the 45 come with plastic display cases. the 200 has its original beautiful hard case. the 35.85,135&200 come with hoods. i have some filters, two original kodak close up kits, original booklets and manuals, and lens adapters for m4/3 and m42 mounts (these lenses perform beautifully on m4/3 cameras!) its a stunning personal collection that took me quite some time to develop. PRICED TO SELL $650

2) MINOLTA CLE + LEICA SUMMICRON 40/2: the camera is just back from a cla and works great. there are few small scratches on the extreme left inside of the viewfinder, near the shutter settings. they do not prevent reading of shutter speeds in any way and do not interfere with framing. the body is in really nice shape, no major marks, dings etc, just normal wear marks. lens is perfect and one of the best i ever used. PRICED TO SELL $625

3) w-NIKKOR RED C 3.5cm f 2.5 RANGEFINDER LENS: very nice copy, m39 mount, works great and comes with original hard brown leather case. PRICED TO SELL $350

4) VOIGTLANDER COLOR HELIAR 75/2.5: LNIB with original hood. lovely and high quality compact m39 rangefinder lens. excellent in every way. PRICED TO SELL $375

5) LNIB NIKON V CAMERA AND 10-30 ZOOM LENS: may still be under warranty and comes like new with everything including receipt. also includes konica ar and leica m adapters. PRICED TO SELL $310