Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zorki 3C
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Zorki 3C Reply with quote

Is anybody have it, I couldn't resist I bought today a mint one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, looks in great condition. Congrats.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere this is a sought-after model, much more so than the rather ubiquitous 4K.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
I read somewhere this is a sought-after model, much more so than the rather ubiquitous 4K.

Yes, made only for two years, rare bird I saw only this one under years locally and this is close to mint. So I am happy Smile

Currently I see a few on Ebay, I look forward how frequently comming on Ebay.

Last edited by Attila on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, camera looks prime, congrats! Cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks in great condition. Nice one!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great, congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be hard to resist Cool very nice, it's worth having just for the leather case.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent looking little beastie. The case is rare enough too, isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beauty.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool!

Attila, you should consider making a museum of photography ... i'm sure you have enough gear to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
A beauty.

sorry for going off topic but i have to know what this means "Every day, a clay pigeon wakes up knowing that it will have to run faster than Jessica Rossi to survive"

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Orio wrote:
A beauty.

sorry for going off topic but i have to know what this means "Every day, a clay pigeon wakes up knowing that it will have to run faster than Jessica Rossi to survive"

Laughing

I don't know who Jessica Rossi is....

But, a clay pigeon is a small circular target used in target shooting, they are flung into the air by a machine then blown to pieces by shotgun blasts, used to train for hunting birds with shotguns or as a sport in itself.

So the clay pigeon is very unlikely to survive Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beauty .
I came upon this topic just now , a little late , but I was rather busy with the lymphs problem in august.
This was practically a Z4 without self timer.
I am looking too for a M39 in such a condition not for collecting ,but to use it with various LTM lenses . So, how do you feel it in actual use ,Attila ? Compared with the 2C?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
A beauty .
I came upon this topic just now , a little late , but I was rather busy with the lymphs problem in august.
This was practically a Z4 without self timer.
I am looking too for a M39 in such a condition not for collecting ,but to use it with various LTM lenses . So, how do you feel it in actual use ,Attila ? Compared with the 2C?

I am 2C fan I like separate finder , magnified separate finder + viewfinder what I like really, if I remember well 2C is bottom loaded which is a minus.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
How cool!

Attila, you should consider making a museum of photography ... i'm sure you have enough gear to do it.

Yes, it will be a dream, to not store them in dry boxes, rather in a humidity controlled museum . They are well deserve it.